New Listings, Exciting Deals, & CRE NEWS ↓
- NEW TO MARKET!
- We’re staying busy! A few of our recent deals:
- SOLD – Former Village Inn located at 4775 Kipling St sold for $1,375,000
- THREE signed deals with Dorsey Development, a developer for projects in Loveland, Kremmling & Wellington
- joins the tenant mix at Arapahoe Lima Center
- Fitness user leases space at 6645 Timberline Rd in Highlands Ranch, shopping center now 100% leased
- 195 S Union Blvd & Roxborough Marketplace both welcome new hair salons to their tenant mix
- Industry News:
- Multi-family developer pays $15M for site at Bannock and Alameda
- is permanently closing 30 corporate owned clubs, including locations in Colorado
- among grocery store winners during pandemic
- Apartment developer buys site for 325 units at Arista in Broomfield. Adjacent real estate available:Rocky Mountain Metro Airport.
- Jefferson Park density to increase nearly 20%
- Lessons for real estate from a market coming out of lockdown
Stay healthy friends. We will see you soon.